Selasa, 04 Maret 2014

WELCOME GOLD-OLD

My 6th birthday. I miss my white dress, my alien weird hat, my big birthday cake and my vintage wall in my old house, too :')

**
25 years old
Seperempat abad.
Yes, I’m getting old. OH NOOOOOO.


27 february in early morning, a naked little boy run to me while bring cake and gift in hand. Also his mom speak , “Bulek mimin ulang tahunnnn….kasih kue nya dan kado nya…”.
And then he kiss my cheek. I feel sweet euphoria.
Yes…little surprise from my family. My mom, my sisters, my niece and nephew, also my brother in law.
They said happy birthday to me.



Pose with my first cake and gift : Mini floral dress. Please kindly ignoring my sleepy face plus my one line eye, pffftttt :)))


Actually. Very long time ago I can’t feel birthday euphoria like this since My 11Th birthday. My brother in law, Saripudin make a birthday party for me and invite my friends for coming to my house with invititation card ‘Tiada kesan tampa kehadiran mu”
Yes…Almost every years in my birthday my family make a birthday party for me. But this routines stop when I’m 12 years old until 24 years old. Because my life not same like before. My circle life turn blue and I feel “krisis” moment. Sometimes I think because I growth so fast turn a teenager and I lost my unyu aura, so people ignoring me hahahaha x)))


But in my 25 years old, I get sweet the day when I'm born.

Cake, gift, and smile people around me when they hold my hand. Ah…welcome back my sweet 27 february.  I’m really happy.

And…27 february night , my best friends in town give me a little surprise too. With a cute blackforest and holding my hand while said happy birthday. 

 


I hope this is a good beginning for my 25. 

So far…I feel so blessed born as MINATI ARTA.
My journey life sooooo colourfull about happy moment and sad moment. But thankful god, experience is precious.
Alhamdulilahhhh....Until now, I’m alive, I’m healthy , I have a job, I have boyfriend who INSYA ALLAH the truly sweetheart in my life (Amin), I have good best friends, Em...I'm still virgin , living close  my family, back to “anak rumahan” again, I’m still skinny and tiny (haha) , and people said I’M STILL LOOKS LIKE 15 YEARS OLD! Ahahaha. Yes, I’m 15 years old with 10 years experience.  Really I wanna looks young ever after.

Yes it’s me, Officially 25 Years.


*upload - cancel- upload - cancel- upload~~ * And finally, I can upload MY FACE WITH MAKE UP. Please don't called me Ondel ondel T.T

Add caption

I’m still the same little mimin. Skinny tiny body, straight hair with popon hair, weird style,  Bad little girl and good little girl at the same body, Kutu buku who never looks like kutu buku, I'm still shy girl who often pretend be a cool and confident girl. I still a dreamer. I still love writing and story telling. Just little change from me, braces in my teeth and…I’m using make up, Ulalala~
(even just make up experiment for photo shoot). I’m still shy show to others , my face with make up. I'm Scared if my face looks like sundel bolong or waria galak or ondel ondel and then I’m scare them. Hahaha.  I using make up for surrounds my house, and for the real hangout …..Back to baby powder and lipgloss again. 



By the way, I have two pisces woman around me. My sister Hapsari lima and my mom , Martini . And make a lil surprise and give some gift  for you both….is my happiness.
Happy birthday my fussy woman! I LOVE YOU TO THE FULLEST.  MUAAAHHHHH.









My wish for me now...and for my future. I hope I can be a better person, I hope get more rezeki , I hope longevity so I can spending my time with people that I love, I have a good career, good live and I wanna do more travelling, I want surrounds the world. I hope can be the real writer. I wanna bring forth a Book. And....let's flashback to my childhood. When I'm little girl, I Playing some dolls with my friend, and she ask me, "at what age you want get married and wearing beautiful dress like this barbie?" And...I answer, "25 YEARS OLD".







2 komentar:

  1. Happy birthday kak Minati :) you're look like 15 years old. And you're beautiful! Mirip Giselle loh.... selamat ultah ya. 25 is something but still age doesnt matter. Still young! Cepet nikah ya....

    BalasHapus
  2. Thank you adek maudy...
    iya aku 15 kamu 14 yah :')

    giseleeee ? duh kasian amat si gisele hahahaha.

    iya stay young ever after yah.....
    amin semoga cepet nikah....

    BalasHapus